Monday, April 27, 2009

Family Pics


We got our first family photos done a few weeks ago but I didn't want to post them until I sent out our announcements. . . They turned out great! You can see some of our photographers other work at PaigeDavisphotography.blogspot.com She was wonderful & reasonably priced too! Plus I love being able to have the copyright to my own photos!

Park in his Easter outfit. . . He's so photogenic!
I love this pic. . . Linc kept sucking on his little "big" toe. It was so sweet!
Simply Precious!

LOVE feet pics!
He was so good thru the whole shoot (despite a few fountain sprays during the nude shots!) He stayed awake until the very end in his little blessing tux, but those pics turned out really sweet with him so peacefully slumbering! He looks like a little business man with his long hair & suit & tie.


Just a few more of my favs!

8 comments:

Andy and Katy said...

Katie I love the pics. Funny is I used to work with Paige's husband and had no idea that she was doing photography now. I might have to give her a call-I will tell her that you sent me!

WheelersFamily said...

Those are awesome!!! What a darling family you have. I love that picture of baby Linc with his blessing suit. What a little handsome boy...Parker too.

Heather K said...

Katie those turned out so darling! Parker is so photogenic! Like I said before, I love his eyes! Hope everything is going well. Thanks again for the announcement.

Laura said...

Oh my heck, Katie your family is GORGEOUS! I love the photo's. I'm going out of town next week, and when I get back we are definitley planning a Girls Night OUT!!!

Love ya
Laura

Lynsie said...

I absolutely loved your announcement, I show it to everyone who walks through my door. :)
I can't believe that hair, its insane. And I am sooooo jealous that Parker behaved, because Jaimen wouldn't. Perfect pictures, you look awesome!

Dwight and Ashley Family said...

So cute!! I am glad you got them done. I felt so bad that I couldn't do them for you. They turned out wonderful.

The Coopers said...

Those pictures are so adorable! I can't believe all that you guys have been going thru, I am glad things are getting a little better and hope it continues to get better!

Mel

Ryan and Amber said...

Cute Pictures. I'm glad they turned out.