So we decided that we wanted to spend our last night as a family of three together for a special dinner at our favorite restaurant. We went to Texas Roadhouse & ate to our hearts delight. It was a weird feeling knowing that 24 hrs. from that time we would become a family of four!
Later that night we took Parker over to his Grandma Freckleton's to stay while we were in the hospital. It was hard to let him go knowing that soon we wouldn't be able to give him the same attention we always have in the past. We love you little buddy, you're the best big brother ever!





1 comment:
I am sooooo scared to become a family of 4. Probably feeling the same feelings you were. I also want to share some special family time with Jaimen before she gets here. But by the way I am feeling today I am not sure what I will be able to do except sit on the couch. :)
Cute picture of you and Parker!
Post a Comment