Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm only 26 for Pete's Sake!!!

So it's finally happened...the evidence of age has reared it's ugly "head." I HAVE GRAY HAIRS (as in plural)!!! I know it's hard to believe, I was quite shocked myself but it's true. There are so many too. How I could have missed them growing is beyond me. It's like they popped up overnight!

How is it that Jason's MANY gray hairs are so "debonair" and mine are so "old lady." I don't feel old, well maybe not at this particular moment, ask me again when Parker's woken up from his nap! Not old enough to have gray hairs at least! If I had more self-esteem I'd go on strike from the whole thing & let my gray hair fly free & proud...but I don't so I'm off to the drug store!

Thank goodness for the invention of hair dye!

6 comments:

cwall said...

And I'm only 25 and have some....I never thought I'd get them so young. I'm not happy at all about it! Glad I'm not flying solo on this one!!! Our house is under construction, when it's done in a month, we'll have everyone over!

Melissa: said...

I feel for you.

Even with gray hair, I think you'd still look as young and beautiful as ever.

The Coopers said...

Just get a black magic marker..jk, thats what my sister in law did, she has really dark hair like you! Hope all is well with you guys, still rockin out?

cwall said...

Just get some of the dye Melanie used for her hair (the black stuff)...that should cover it up!! Love ya Mel!

Phillip and Mary said...

I have plucked a few myself! I agree with Melissa, you are as beautiful as ever!

Dwight and Ashley Family said...

You are having another baby?? Congrats!! How exciting. I hope every thing is going good & your feeling good. I am so excited for you. When is your do date?? Yah Yah!!!!!!