This was our first 4th in Kaysville so we did as much as the city offered...I started the morning running the city's 10K then rushing home for our neighborhoods mini parade where all the kids dress up their bikes, wagons, scooters, etc. and parade around the block. Then we went straight to the city parade. It was Parker's first real parade & he was so excited! He waved and said, "Hi fireman!" The real kicker was the candy though...at first we were putting it in his pocket and while we waited to catch more, he would rub the outside of his shorts just in anticipation of tasting his delicous prize! We had to take him kicking and screaming back to the car. He kept crying, "pawade, pawade." We BBQ'd at Meagan & Steve's & stuffed ourselves silly enough for a nap before heading to the city fireworks...we'd gone to all a dollar the day before and bought glow sticks for the kids & they had a blast dancing and playing while we waited for the show. The fireworks were great, set to music with a huge finale. Parker kept saying, "whoa, wow!" This was the first time he wasn't totally terrified by a firework display, it was so fun! It's so nice to live closer to family now...Parker has really enjoyed his cousins lately!
Friday, August 1, 2008
OuR 4tH oF JuLy 2o08...
Posted by
Katie Bergeson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Katie, I am Terri's cousin (she gave me your blog address) and I had the great fortune to play with Parker at the King reunion. What an adorable boy! We had a great time playing together. Thanks for letting me borrow him for a little while!
Hi Jason and Katie!!
Joe and I are happy you are loving your new home and location. Settling into the new home is a lot of work, but so much fun! Before you know it, it's been 6 months. Time goes by so quickly.
Are you still on schedule for the Logan half???
Hey cute fourth pictures! I was wondering whether to go private too, but then I always hate it when I try to see how old friends are doing and I am blocked! Well I guess there are good reasons to go private, but I like knowing that some of my old friends can look at mine even if I do not have them as contacts. ps how are you guys? we should get together when you guys can!
Mel
Hey you guys ARE still alive!!;)
I am glad you found a house. I can't wait to come & see it. We need to have a girls night out very soon so when you settle or need a break, you know where to find me!! Hope to talk to you soon.
Ash
Hey bergs.
You have the cutest blog I have seen thus far. It is really addicting hu? well I offered to help watch parker when you moved and I didn't get any calls. You should call more. This moving thing sucks!!! I keep thinking of you and wonder how you did it so fast. I am struggling to get going. maybe it's because it's our 9th freaking time in 10 years! love you guys, lets get together.
Post a Comment