So it's late, I work early in the morning, and should be doing anything but blogging, but I'm bored, alone & can't sleep! So I'm going to post all of the cute things Parker says now that his jibber jabber has begun to make any sense at all. Oh, and they are misspelled on purpose because that's the way he pronounces them!
Dadda, momma, gama, gampa
hey momma (or dadda, gama, gampa, dude, buddy, etc.)
cool, cool dude, yeah, OHHHH KKKK, yahhh, awesome
doggie, puppy, kitty, horse, cow, monkey, ok, pretty much every animal!
airplane, car, truck, fire truck, tractor, mac (semi truck)
dinosaur, lizard, bug (definately not a boy is he!)
wagon, stroller, chair, seat
sit, stay (he tells all dogs to do so!)
sky, clouds, sun, moon, stars, trees, dirt
circle, triangle, square
green (we're working on the other colors!)
hands, nose, feet, toes, eyes, ears (you get the idea)
juice, treat, fruit snacks, candy, diet coke (I know, it's my fault)
sorry, timeout, good boy, please, thank you
potty, pee pee, poo poo (still won't do any of those in the potty though)
bed, blankie, woobie, binkie
hurt, ouch, ouie, kisses, hugs, love you
Elmo, Curious George, cars
The list goes on and on, I guess he's saying so much more than I thought! He'll repeat just about anything he hears too! Time to be careful what we say!!!
But I think his favorite word will always be no! We love you Buddy, you're awesome!!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Posted by
Katie Bergeson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
It's amazing how quickly little ones become conversational!
Cute boy. It's so fun to have a chatty little side kick!
Have a great day!
Post a Comment