I hope that this is as close as Parker ever gets to tattooing his body!!!
I literally left the room for a second and he found a felt tipped pen...where you ask? I really don't know! And he proceeded to color all over his belly & into his belly button!
He came into the room I was in and said, "look mama!" All excited to show me his new work of art and I said, "Buddy, we don't color on our bodies. That is a no no!" Then he looked down & realized that he had done something naughty & began to stick his bottom lip out and tear up slightly. It was so cute but I had to maintain my composure so that he would remember that it was wrong. I didn't want him to think I was taking his picture because it was cute either so I told him we had to take a picture to show daddy what he had done.
Having a 2 year old teaches you to be on your toes at all times! At least it wasn't permanent marker!!!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Body Art...
Posted by
Katie Bergeson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
That is hilarious! Wow, you are an awesome mom...I burst into laughter way too often. Thanks for sharing! I love 2 year olds!
That is pretty funny.(I can laugh because it is not mine child this time :)) He is way to cute. Yes, you gotta love 2 year old & 3 year old, & 4 year olds, you get the pictures. All kids can be WONDERFUL!!!!
Hey Jason and Katie-love the blog! Blogging is such a fun way to keep in touch with friends and family. We'll definitely keep in touch.
Katie, i am so glad i found you (thanks to cathy) how are you guys? K well now I can stay updated. Cute pics!
oh and only 2 days left for the new book, you'll have to go to my blog and take my poll.
Post a Comment