
My neighbors started a little "Joy" school for a couple of the 3 year olds to learn their alphabet & get a little social interaction. I was unsure about doing it, but it's free & I only have to take a turn teaching every 4 weeks. Plus the major deciding factor was that Parker has been begging to go to school like his cousins & neighbors.
This is a pic of him right before we left, all excited.

This is Park with the neighbor boy who is only 6mos. younger than him but more than a head shorter! They seem to play pretty well together, but Parker will play with just about anybody that will play with him too!

This is the project they did, "A" for airplanes. He had a really good time but told me that it was not school because it was at someone's house not at a school. He's one smart little cookie, too smart for his own good! He's getting so big, it's gone by so fast!
3 comments:
hahaha
I love that he thinks it's not school because it's at the neighbors. That is sooo funny. They grow up so fast.
He is a handsome little bugger!
Thanks for explaining 'Joy' school to me, I had no idea! :) Silly Lynsie.
He is so flippin tall! Oh and unbelievably cute!
How's Linc doing?
Did you talk to Jas about having a girls night?
I used to go to joy school too! I have fond memories of it!!! )
Post a Comment