Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Service In Action

My AFCU Fam


So this Summer my work has been doing service projects in the community. We just finished tying some quilts for hospital babies and about a month or so ago we worked in my parents yard. Since my mom's stroke it's been really hard for my dad to keep up on almost an acre of land. I wished I had taken pictures of that so this week when we worked in my boss's mom's yard I decided we should get a little documentation.

Everyone worked so hard and for nothing other than the satisfaction of service and helping someone in need. I know my parents really appreciated the help they received & so did I. I also really enjoy the feeling of being able to give back myself. Thanks guys, you're awesome & I love you and can't imagine working anywhere else!

1 comment:

Lynsie said...

I love that feeling you get when you do something selfless!!

Way to go!!

BTW we changed our girls get-together to Nov. 8th because the 25th was to close to Halloween, and I had two family parties come up, and we were sure other people with kids would too. Is that okay??