Saturday we had so much fun with Grandma in our now 2nd annual trip to Park City for "school clothes." Terri treated us to a day of shopping at the outlets, playing at the park, lunch at Baja Cantina, and a wild ride down the Alpine slide.
I love Park City...there's so much to do, but it's so peaceful and serene at the same time. Parker loved the slide (of course!) But we were only going at a snails pace because he wanted to take control of the brake & didn't quite get that if you don't push forward, you don't go anywhere! He's getting so big, by next year he might be ready to try the coaster!
Thanks Terri for such a fun day & good food! You're the BEST!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
PaRk CiTy WiTh GrAnDmA!
Posted by
Katie Bergeson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Sounds like my kind of tradition! Awesome pics!
OH how fun. I think us girls need a weekend in Park City!! What do you think????????
Katie Sue,
Me and Lynsie are trying to get everyone together in the next couple weeks and I need you phone # email me if you get a sec. I'm also trying to get with Sarah...Any ideas? Lyns said that she's not returning you calls, so I thought I would try calling her mom, but I can't remember her name...I think it's Carol is that right? Get with me when you get a sec. My email is llythgoe@alliancecu.org . I got your last email, but for some reason when I emailed you back it kept returning it to me??? Stupid computers :). Can't wait to hear from you!!!
Laura
PS it looks like you had a blast in Park City. What a fun day!
Post a Comment